On display at the boat show
The Rayglass Spring Boat Show 2023 is the ultimate Rayglass experience. Whether you own a Rayglass, are in the market for a new vessel or just love boating - our doors are open and the best of our range is on display. No tickets required, this is a free event.
The Rayglass team will be here to talk boating, and offer private tours and personal sea trials of every vessel on display, including:
- Our flagship Rayglass 3500 sedan cruiser - the pinnacle of the Rayglass range.
- The full Rayglass Legend Range.
- Protector 330 Targa and 310 Targa.
- Boston Whaler 325 Pilothouse - the American icon and all rounder.
- The world’s first ever V12 outboard - the new Mercury Verado V12 600hp and the latest Mercury Verado V10 400hp.
- Fliteboard will also be on display. This is the world’s leading, fully electric motorised hydrofoil board.
Workshops, free lunch and prizes
We’ve got a packed schedule at the boat show this year:
- Want to learn a trick or two about your Simrad fishfinder? Fill out the form at the bottom of this page to book your attendance at a daily Simrad NZ tutorial session where experts will show you how to get the most out of your Simrad tech and answer your questions.
- FREE coffee and sausage sizzle - your lunch or brekkie is on us.
- Daily door prizes valued at almost $10,000 - everyone who attends goes into the draw to win a Rayglass Protector inflatable dinghy valued at $2,400. Four dinghies to give away.
The Rayglass Boat Show is a rare chance to experience our vessels in person, talk to boating experts and tour the Rayglass facility. Our doors are open and everyone is welcome!
Let’s talk boat restoration
The Rayglass Premium Restoration team will be here showcasing a restored boat, offering tours and talking all things boat restoration.
If you’ve got an old vessel that needs a little love, or have an interest in boat restoration - these are the guys you need to talk to!
Dates and details
Thursday 9th November: 9am - 4pm
Friday 10th November: 9am - 4pm
Saturday 11th November: 10am - 3pm
Sunday 12th November: 10am - 3pm